I write. I proofread. I teach, tutor, and coach. I even do some fun stuff in my spare time!
But I am an editor.
Typos attract my eyes like magnets. Friends and family members rely on me for a quick, reliable proofread, and my Facebook friends fill my feed with grammar jokes and memes.
What does this mean for you?
I stop people and organizations from making embarrassing mistakes, but I also help them communicate more clearly and effectively, whether it’s through my writing, editing, or writing coaching services.
Who needs an editor?
Short answer: Everyone.
- Writers need a second set of eyes.
- Publishers need a writer who writes like an editor—it makes their job so much easier!
- Agencies, PR firms, and so on need someone they can trust to produce flawless copy for their clients.
- Scientists and academics need a medical editor to give them an edge to present their research professionally and in proper format.
- And students, professionals, and businesses need someone to get caught up in the minutiae of writing or editing, so they don’t have to.
So, who needs an editor? Shortest answer:
With my natural inclination toward editing and writing—coupled with a unique combo of training in education and graduate studies in professional communication—I am an editor who will clean up your communications for you while helping you self-edit and ultimately become a better writer.
Contact me, and let me be your editor.